Cookies – text files that are stored on your hard drive by a web page server – may be used within the website. Cookies provide additional functionality and help us analyse use of the website. Cookies will be used to collect personal information about you without your prior consent.
You may choose to provide us with additional personal information about yourself, such as name, email address or telephone number, in order that we can respond to your requests for information. All personal data received will be treated in line with UK Data Protection Legislation.
Any information supplied will be processed by, or on behalf of, Modular Marketing Limited. By supplying information, you agree that we may use your personal data as follows:
• to send you the information you requested where you have registered your details, and not indicated to the contrary
• store your details on our database and contact you by post, telephone or e–mail regarding Modular Marketing Limited products and services which we feel may be of interest to you. Please make it clear when you register if you do not wish to receive such information
• if applying for a job, we may hold your information for up to three years, should another suitable position become available
• to help improve our products or services
• to aid in the development of our website and marketing material
• to undertake market research
• to share your information with selected business partners to enable us to respond effectively and efficiently to your requests.
Modular Marketing Limited places the highest importance on, and is committed to, respecting your privacy. Please read the statements below to understand how we collect and store any information you provide. By visiting Modularmarketing.co.uk you are consenting to the data practices described in this policy.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this web page.
You are not required to provide personal information when viewing public pages on the website. However Modular Marketing Limited may hold and record information regarding your visit to the website, and the pages viewed.
When you visit the Modular Marketing Limited website, and provide your personal details, you are agreeing to the policy stated here. At any time you may also request that your details be removed from our database, and we stop communicating with you. We will provide a copy of the details we hold about you before deleting them and removing you from our contact list.
If you require your details to be amended or removed, or if you have any questions regarding this policy, please write to the Marketing Manager.
2 Cleeve Park Cottages, Icknield Road, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire RG8 0DJ, United Kingdom.
Company registration No: 8422494